Q: How does one sign-up for the circle?
Go to the event page and click “Register”.
Select the number of kids you are registering (Max 2).
Fill out the registration form.
We will send you an email with the meeting ID and passcode on Saturday.
If you are facing any difficulty with the sign-up process, please let us know and we'll assist you.
Q: Which level should I sign up my kid for?
A: Please select the event based on the following criteria.
- The beginner level is for kids who have just started learning French. We teach basic French at this level.
- The intermediate level is for those who can communicate in French. More importantly, we don't translate into English in this circle.
Q: Do we sign up for all the dates or only one?
You need to sign up separately for each of the dates.
Q: Can I cancel the registration?
Yes, you can cancel your registration until 24 hours prior to the event. Please follow the instructions below.
Log in to your Eventbrite account, then click your order on the Tickets page.
Select 'Cancel Order" (next to your order details). Then, choose “Yes, cancel this order".
The attendee and event organizer will receive an email to confirm the cancellation.
For further information check the following link. If you are having difficulty with cancellation, please let us know, and we will help you.
Q: I don't see any (or a specific) email from Eventbrite.
Q: How do I join the Zoom meeting?
1. Download/open the Zoom app
2. Click ”Join a meeting”
3. Type in the meeting ID and name of your child.
4. Click ”Join”
5. Enter the meeting password
6. Wait until the host lets you into the meeting
7. Make sure to turn on video and audio when in meeting
Here's the link to a video explanation:
Q: Is there a way to be notified about the upcoming event?